Anyone in life needs to grow personally. “If you are not growing, you are dying”… as the famous quote says. It like you plant a see. If you spend a month and 3 months you don’t see it grow. You can be sure it die under the earth.
There are numbers of different way that you can start to grow. Through study, Books, seminar and Experiment etc… Here top best books on personal growth
* More than fifty transformational exercises, for every one of the thirteen steps
* Dozens of inspirational nuggets from the book, each highlighted for further study
* Short and powerful quotes aimed to boost the Think and Grow Rich experience
* Journal sections to record answers, thoughts, next-steps, and “wins”
* Biographical sketches of some of history’s wealthiest people
* A practical spiral-bound binding, designed to make using the workbook easy and helpful
* Lists, ideas, tips, and much more!
In celebration of its 10th anniversary, a revised and updated edition of Jack Canfield’s classic bestseller with a brand new foreword and an afterword for succeeding in the digital age.
Since its publication a decade ago, Jack Canfield’s practical and inspiring guide has helped thousands of people transform themselves for success. Now, he has revised and updated his essential guidebook to reflect our changing times.
Taken together and practiced every day, these principles will change your life beyond your wildest dreams.
Dale Carnegie’s rock-solid, time-tested advice has carried countless people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives. One of the most groundbreaking and timeless bestsellers of all time, How to Win Friends & Influence People will teach you:
And much more! Achieve your maximum potential—a must-read for the twenty-first century with more than 15 million copies sold!