We all have a moment of discouragement, stressful, overwhelmed. Specific time when you really to find a way to go. Some of you are looking for a source of inspiration about change when you face Challenges.
The best way to make that change is by changing what you focus on and how you feed the mind.
The education on that matter can be the most helpful way to put you in a different state of mind to shift completely your current moments of frustration to a better view of seeing.
All changes start within oneself. The change starts in the mind.
we need all some way to motivate yourself.
It’s not because someone has told you or you have read it somewhere means you need to change. Change is evitable in a different aspect of life.
It’s a way of explaining that you are moving forward and you are looking for better way to…
Here is a Top inspiring quote about change when you face challenges.
- “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” — Albert Einstein
- “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” ― Mother Teresa
- “Of course there is no formula for success except, perhaps, an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings.” —Arthur Rubinstein
- “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” — Jim Rohn
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
- “I believe in tomorrow and I will be part of it.” – Linda Ellerbee
- “Action is the key to all success.” — Pablo Picasso
- “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” –Winston Churchill
- “Change is inevitable. Change is constant.” –Benjamin Disraeli
- “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.”— C.S. Lewis
- “Don’t expect to see a change if you don’t make one.” — Unknown
- “Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.” — Arnold Bennett
- “If you run you stand a chance of losing, but if you don’t run you’ve already lost.”
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” –Maya Angelou
- “Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.” ― Steve Maraboli
- “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” –John F. Kennedy
- “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” –Norman Vincent Peale
- “Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.” — Unknown
- “Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.”
- “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” — Walter Isaacson
- “By changing nothing, nothing changes.”
- “You must welcome change as the rule but not as your ruler.” —Denis Waitley
- “Don’t make a change too complicated, just begin.” — Unknown
- “Stepping onto a brand-new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation, which is not nurturing to the whole woman.” ― Maya Angelou
- “People underestimate their capacity for change. There is never a right time to do a difficult thing.” – John Porter
- “It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.”
- “Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” –George Bernard Shaw
- “Change, like healing, takes time.” ― Veronica Roth
- “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” – Winston Churchill
- “We are not trapped or locked up in these bones. No, no. We are free to change. And love changes us. And if we can love one another, we can break open the sky.” ― Walter Mosley
- “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.”
- “Never, never, never, never give up.”
- “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” – Andy Warhol
- “Small changes eventually add up to huge results.” — Unknown
- “You cannot change what you are, only what you do.” – Philip Pullman, The Golden Compass
- “You never change things by fighting the existing reality.” — R. Buckminister Fuller
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” — Socrates
- “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.”
- “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.” —Henry Ford
- “If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.”
- “You’re always you, and that don’t change, and you’re always changing, and there’s nothing you can do about it.”
- “The best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing. “- Theodore Roosevelt
- “There is nothing wrong with change if it is in the right direction.” –Winston Churchill
- “Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.” ― Eckhart Tolle
- “Become a student of change. It is the only thing that will remain constant.” —Anthony D’Angelo
- “You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.”
Sometimes change might the be most difficult and scary things to do. It doesn’t matter really if have to past through hardship and obstacles. Or if you are going through a small change or a big one, doing something that totally different than you are used to do yesterday and days before or even in your past.
But looking for to the things that can better you off, like quotes about of growth, Self-worth, Personal Strenght that can give you the inspiration you need to get over even your major blocks.